Organize Simplify Create Design

It is perpetual, living life and keeping it simple. Peace of mind comes from having a place for things. As I watched "Horton Hears a Who", with my grandchildren I thought about no matter how "tiny" the thing, it deserves a home. So I live by the old adage, a place for everything and everything in its respective place...

About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
Ten things I am or have been: 1 Wife, 2 Mother of five, 3 Grandmother of 16, 4 Hair Dresser, 5 Bookkeeper 6 Bank Teller, 7 Scrapbook Store Owner, 8 Reporter, 9 Gardener, 10 Photographer,

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sort of Shabby guest room

 Sometimes I like to just go in here and sit..


 I'm working on the guest room. I purchased an inexpensive Bed in a Bag. This is where all my cherished shabby pieces hang out, that I couldn't bear to part with. This little buffet piece is one of my favorite chalk painted pieces, it houses my special dishes I collect. The space still needs work. Stay tuned.
 I have some things I'm going to use together for a headboard. Looks lonely without anything huh?



I love this corner, it sings my name. :)

1 comment:

  1. I seen your comment on DECOR STEALS and came over to check out that ribbon. Your tree is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments or feedback, add requests or ask questions! I'd love to hear from my readers.